Terms and conditions
“LINBOTS LTD – Burgas”
Art. 1. The present Terms and Conditions are designed to regulate the relations between LINBOTS LTD., Burgas, hereinafter referred to as the PROVIDER, and the users, hereinafter referred to as USERS, to the information society services it provides, below the SERVICE.
Art. 2. Information under the Electronic Commerce Act and the Consumer Protection Act:
- Name of the Provider: “LINBOTS” Ltd. – Burgas.
- Headquarters and address of management: Burgas, 2A Slivnitsa str., Floor 2.
- Address for the management: Burgas, 2A Slivnitsa str., Floor 2.
- Contact information: Burgas, 2A Slivnitsa str., Floor 2.
- Entry in public registers: IN THE TRADE REGISTER: № 203855857
Commission for Personal Data Protection
Address: Sofia, 15, Ivan Evstatiev Geshov Str
Tel .: 02/940 20 46
Fax: 02/940 36 40
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Web site: www.cpdp.bg
Commission for Consumer Protection
Address: 1000 Sofia, 4A Slaveykov Square, 3rd, 4th and 6th floor
Tel .: 02/980 25 24
Fax: 02/988 42 18
Hotline: 0700 111 22
Web site: www.kzp.bg
Registration under the Value Added Tax Act – none.
- SERVICE CHARACTERISTICS
Art. 3. The service provided by the User’s Provider is the provision of information within the meaning of the Electronic Commerce Act. The main features of the Service are as follows:
Understanding the company’s activities; Information on the address at which the activity is carried out; Providing contact contacts for the company; Information about the tariff on which the company normally operates.
Art. 4. The Provider provides and Users use the Service according to the parameters announced on the Provider’s Internet site.
- PRICE OF THE SERVICE
Art. 5. (1) The Provider shall provide the Service for remuneration payable by the User according to the specified parameters, determined individually for each of the Users, when the Service is provided for remuneration.
(2) Information on the various parameters of the Service is available on the Internet Provider’s website.
Art. 6. (1) The User pays the price of the Service according to the determined by the Provider after a conversation and an individual ferret, when the Service is provided for a fee.
(2) The Provider confirms receipt of the payment by activating the Service or by other appropriate confirmation.
- SUPPLY OF THE SERVICE AND TECHNICAL STEPS TO CONCLUDE THE CONTRACT
Art. 7 (1) These General Terms apply both to services for which registration is required and to those for which registration is not required.
(2) In order to use the Service, the User shall NOT enter any passwords or data.
(3) When asking questions, the User is obliged to provide correct and up-to-date data. The user should promptly update the data specified in his / her question in case of change.
Art. 8. (1) Users shall use the interface of the Provider’s website for making electronic statements in their relations.
(2) The contract shall be concluded in the Bulgarian or English language.
(3) The contract between the Provider and the User is in compliance with these General Terms and Conditions and is always concluded in written form, in accordance with the legislation in force.
(4) A party to the contract with the Provider is the Service User according to the data provided at registration and contained in the user’s personal profile, which shall correspond to the data which the User will provide to the attorney at a personal meeting. For the avoidance of doubt, this is the data entered in the User’s identity document, which is provided to the Provider.
(5) In the event that the Service is used without registration by the Users, the contract for its use shall be deemed to have been concluded from the moment of its first use by the User. In this case, the present terms and conditions are effective from the time the User first uses the Service until the end of its use.
Art. 9. (1) The User shall have the right to use the Service in good faith and for its intended purpose.
(2) When using the Service, the User shall not use software, scripts, programming languages or other technologies that could create difficulties for its use by other users.
(3) The user undertakes not to use the Service in contravention of the applicable legislation.
Art. 10. The User shall independently provide the equipment for access to the Service and its management.
Art. 11. (1) In order to increase the quality of the Service, perform prevention, repair and other related activities, the Provider is entitled to temporarily restrict or suspend the provision of the service.
(2) In the cases under para. 1, the Supplier shall be obliged to reimburse the provision of the service in good time after the circumstance which gave rise to the suspension has ceased.
Art. 12. (1) The Provider shall take measures to protect the personal data of the User in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act.
(2) For security reasons of the User’s personal data, the Provider will only send the data to an e-mail address that was designated by the Users.
Art. 13. At any time before, during or after provision of the Service, the Provider has the right to require the User to be legitimized and to certify the authenticity of each of the circumstances and personal data claimed by him.
- AMENDMENT AND ACCESS TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Art. 14. (1) These TERMS AND CONDITIONS may be amended by the Provider.
(2) The Provider and the User agree that any supplementation and termination of these General Terms and Conditions shall take effect upon if the User does not declare within the 14-day period that he has rejected them.
3) The Service User agrees that emails sent under the terms of this Article need not be signed with an electronic signature to act on it.
(4) Users who use the Service shall accept the new terms and conditions from the time of use after their change without explicit notice of the change.
Art. 15. The service provision contract is terminated:
Upon expiration of the contract, after its execution;
Upon termination and in liquidation or bankruptcy of one of the parties to the contract;
By mutual consent of the parties in writing;
Unilaterally with notice from either party in the event of non-performance of the other party’s obligations;
In the case of an objective impossibility of one of the parties to the contract to fulfill its obligations;
In case of seizure or sealing of equipment by state authorities;
In the cases under Art. 9, para. 3 of these Terms and conditions;
Art. 16. The Provider is entitled, at its sole discretion, without giving notice to unilaterally terminate the contract if it finds that the services provided are used in violation of these Terms and conditions, the legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria and the generally accepted moral norms.
- OTHER TERMS
Art. 17. Any invalidity of some of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions will not invalidate the entire contract.
Art. 18. The laws of the Republic of Bulgaria shall apply to matters not governed by this Agreement relating to the implementation and interpretation of this Agreement.
Art. 19. Any dispute between the parties to this Agreement will be resolved by the competent court or the Consumer Protection Commission.
Art. 20. These General Terms and Conditions shall enter into force for all Beneficiaries on February 5, 2018.